I enjoy blogging. Often when I don’t post it’s because I’ve got no natural “blog-jockey” in me. I don’t segue well. Great radio jockeys, for example, are masters of the segue. To illustrate what I’m talking about, let me tell you about a radio program out of Australia that I dig, called DIG. What’s cool about DIG is it seamlessly moves from the blues, to rock, to hip-hop, to R&B then off into a country thing before playing old time crooners. I don’t even know that the road’s been turning. DIG takes me from one genre to the next without my ever noticing.
I, on the other hand go from made-up New Years letters to Jewish death rituals. It’s a bit jarring. I had expected this blog to be ALL about the book and it’s just not. It’s some about the book and some about whatever else. That’s to say, it’s got seams. It does not have smooth transitions between posts. My blog, it would appear, has posts stitched together by hand…by a blind chick!
- Teleconference: Step into the Unknown, Step into LIFE
- Our NEED to Know
- “After Shock” the Teleconference
- Abduction of Innocence
- After Shock
- Winston Churchill said: “If you are going through hell, keep going.”
- A Life of “Defining Moments”
- I am writing a piece about this topic. I would love for you to take this poll in advance of the post!
- The Pain in Positive Thinking