I’m taking a bedroom slippers day. A day to read the Sunday paper and enjoy a second cup of coffee. I’ll do some laundry and go on a long walk with my husband and our dog. Make a tasty dinner and maybe take a nap. It’s that kind of day and I’m grateful to have to privilege to enjoy it. See you tomorrow.
- Teleconference: Step into the Unknown, Step into LIFE
- Our NEED to Know
- “After Shock” the Teleconference
- Abduction of Innocence
- After Shock
- Winston Churchill said: “If you are going through hell, keep going.”
- A Life of “Defining Moments”
- I am writing a piece about this topic. I would love for you to take this poll in advance of the post!
- The Pain in Positive Thinking